Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Perfume...........

Today morning I was very happy to try out my new perfume. After sticking to Escada, I haven't changed the brand. This made me to remember on of the incident, which happened during my college days.

We were 4 of us; always used to sit in the same bench never used to change our places not even the sequence. It so happened that someone in the class had put a perfume and it was so, strong that my nose was little itchy. (I remember even today; it was not mild but pretty strong one).

I didn't know it's was my friend who has put that perfume. I started commenting badly on that saying it smells like M's perfume. How someone can put such a strong one to class.

After the class was over she was glowering at me. She tapped on my shoulder and said “dear, I’m the one who has put that badly smelling strong perfume”. I didn't know how to react to her. Later, I told her the perfume is really strong n it’s not good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment