Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lemonade that changed my voice...

I always love having the lemonade with lots of ice. Thought my doc has suggested me not to drink anything that is chilled, I can't resist myself after seeing that.  We had been to pizza hut over the weekend and I ordered lemonade along with some garlic bread and pizza. I forgot to specify that I want lemonade without ice and that though was complelty out of my mind.

After looking at the glass my sister glowered at me sister and said you're not going to have that. I told her not to worry nothing will happen. Next day, I had throat infection and my voice had changed.

Listening to that voice my friend's told me that, this voice suited me and it's sweet. I was very shocked listening to this. Few years back, I used to have the throat infection very oftenly but nobody told me about this!!!

Later a thought striked my mind was, are they trying to tell me my voice is not good?? huh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment