Thursday, August 28, 2008

Change ur life ...revisit

Probably no other complaint is voiced more often than not having enough time …. Same thing even I used to say “I don’t have time to pursue my dreams or to even know what my dreams are. I don’t have time for me, for my family and friends. I don't have time to post in my blog. Basically, I don’t have time to live my life.”
If someone ask me hey!!howz life going ? The moment they ask me that I used to start cribbing. Work is too hectic. I don’t have time for anything.


One day in morning, I was thinking about this and decided it’s upon me to how I manage my time and plan my work.

Passion is the ultimate time management tool for two reasons.
First, when I am doing what I love to do, who cares about time? When I am with someone special or listening to a great piece of music, or painting or volunteering, doesn’t time just fly by? Second, when you are doing what you love it often gets done faster. The way we spend our time is the way we spend our lives. Can you slow down enough to get “in synch” with life, nature, and most importantly, yourself? Tune in to your rhythm and natural pulse.

I decided to take off my watch and give myself a day off. Eat when I'm hungry and sleep when I'm tired so that I can discover who I am, what I need and what works best for me. Make a date with myself, every day if possible. Even if for only a half hour, carving out time for me is a great act of generosity.

Whether we like it or not, the clock keeps ticking so live fully, every single second of every single day. Learn the true joy of doing less and having more as you experience each day as priceless. Fill your life with as many precious moments and experiences of joy and passion as you humanly can. When you “catch yourself in the act” of doing something that doesn’t serve you, you can choose to change it and when it’s a repeating pattern, you can literally change your life.

'Live Life on your own terms" and enjoy every moment of it.
~$insi



No comments:

Post a Comment