Monday, November 29, 2010

Cooking Speer........... hurray!!!


Many of us stayed glued to our TV set on weekend afternoon to watch the cookery shows noting down the recipes and I'm one of those. Earlier in my school  and college days, I used to watch the Khana Khazana show on Zee tv and used to try out many reciepes.

In college days, very often I used to prepare fried rice and the carrot halwa, which my friends used to love. It's been many days that I haven't tried out a new recipe but now I'm again in that spree and trying out different things. I wanted to start with my mom's favourite 'Samosa'. 

I had browsed a couple of websites and checked the ingredients for it. After going home, I checked for the required ingredients and prepared the required stuffing and the dough.
Finally, filled the stuffing and fried it in low flame.. and hot yummy samosa was ready to serve. I didn't prepare and green chutney or tamarind syrup; instead we had samosa with tomato ketchup :))

Though I'm not a great cook, It had come out good and was tasting yummy.  I'm planning to prepare it during our family get together ;) ..Hope everyone will like it.

Next recipe --> Pani puri ...!!


Hope cooking spree will last long!!










Happy cooking!!
Sinsi

No comments:

Post a Comment