Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Some Things You Might Not Know About Me…

I smile a lot and cry a lot. At times, I do both at same time he he n confuse people.

 I hate being the centre of attention.

 I love babies. I can stare at them for hours and trouble them until they go and hide behind their Mom.

 It is easier for me to forget, than to forgive.


I love to go on a late night walk and love buying chocolate on the way back for me and my sister.

I cry while reading novels and watching movies, which I have overcome of late. Now, I'm reading PS I love you which is making my eyes wet every now and then.
 I love to collecting different shaped eraser and cartoon stickers. Currently, I have a mango, badam, screw driver, strawberry, penguin, bitter gourd.

I love to be more practical for my own good.

 I love buying gifts and flowers for myself.



At times, I love traveling in buses when I feel lonely and watch the different kind of people around.

2 comments:

  1. I knew a couple of things about you like,u love chocolates, collecting cartoon stickers erasers, buying gifts for yourself. I still remember u doing all that during college days :)

    Be the way u are....

    Lotsa love

    Ramya

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Forgot all these:
    1. You love Shopping at Good Things
    2. You enjoy McD
    3. You are scared to sleep in new place
    4. You love to eat
    5. You are very reserved to strangers :)
    many more I know u will be shouting now asking me to stop... so stopping here.

    ReplyDelete