Monday, February 8, 2010

Revealing my long time crush....:)

As valentine's day is around the corner it's high time for me to reveal my big time crush he hehe...I wanted to do this a long time back in my blog but made up my mind to do it now... No one knows other than my sister not even my closest friends.

He is a NDTV editor, rated one of the sexiest man..but only bad thing is he is married.
I used to watch his TV shows from my college days just to see him - never used to blink my  eyes while watching him.

Any wild guesses friends..............

Awaiting for ur guesses!!!
Sinsi

1 comment:

  1. Oh My god, finally I got it after a tedious investigaiton on this....

    But sinsiiiiiiiii why you dint tell me it is our very on NAVARASA NAYAKA JAGGESH...

    wow so nice :)

    ReplyDelete