Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year - 2010

Lying on the floor @ home watching a movie is how I welcomed this year.(Really feels good being @ home.) Thought this is the right time to make some good resolutions and i had many to make but i cudnt even put one in my list, donno why??
Of late, I was watching a movie (by the by, i watched a lot of movies over this vacations time). There was a scene where a guy refused to marry a girl on the wedding day and there was tears in my eyes; then it striked my mind i shud really stop crying by watching movies..and for all the small things that happen to me - my first resoultion.
I know really hard for me to make it. some how someday i shud make it...so, why not today??


Apart from this, continue loving the my loved one's, admire many, learn many things, to make myself and others happy, enjoy every moment of the life and live life to the fullest.


Wishing all my friends a happy new year!!!!

H ours of happy times with friends and family
A bundant time for relaxation
P rosperity
P lenty of love when you need it the most
Y outhful excitement at life's simple pleasures

N ights of restful slumber (you know - dont' worry be happy)
E verything you need
W ishing you love and light

Y ears and years of good health
E njoyment and mirth
A angels to watch over you
R embrances of a happy years!

Love!!
$insi

No comments:

Post a Comment