Friday, October 9, 2009

Pink for October


In the month of October, the National Breast Cancer Awareness Month is recognized by survivors, family and friends of survivors and/or victims of the disease.
A pink ribbon is worn to recognize the struggle that sufferers face when battling with the cancer.

Pink for October is an initiative started by Matthew Oliphant, which asks that any blog and website owners willing to help make people aware of breast cancer, change their template or layout to include the color pink, so that when visitors view the site, they see that the majority of the site is pink.

I went PINK for October to show my support for breast cancer awareness.

Thought I will go pink this October and I registered my link in this website http://pinkforoctober.org/.


Pink for October
$Sinsi

No comments:

Post a Comment