Sunday, September 20, 2009

Enjoying weekend @ home

It’s been a long time that I have written a post in my blog…there were a lot of things which were happening around me but me being lost somewhere. I myself donno where?
I’m not watching any matches, movies n yet to buy a new novels, no updates on whatz happening in this world???

One good thing i have done so far is that I joined M.S and also finished my first term exams. So, was little held up with the preparation and cudn’t get time for anything…I know it’s just an excuse.. :) but atleast by saying this I feel contented that “I’m doing something useful”.


After a long time I’m just relaxing @ home. Not bothering what the time is?? Eating when I feel hungry and sleeping in the bed and thinking of the best n’ worst things ever happened in my life. Listening to some wonderful music and Just enjoying my long weekend @ home.

Happy weekend!!
$insi

No comments:

Post a Comment