Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New year resolutions!!!

Nothing big gets accomplished in one day. Resolutions are set in one day, but accomplished with a hundred tiny steps that happen throughout the year. New Year's resolutions should be nothing more than a starting point.

Life has a funny way of throwing unexpected things at us, and flexibility is required to complete anything but the simplest goal. New year is around the corner and I'm still thinking of my resolutions.Let me jort down whatever I have in my mind now.
To improve my vocabulary.
To improve my patience. Last year's resolution being continued ;)
To join for Masters.
To laugh more.
To continue my tennis classes.
To spend more time with my parents.
To lose some weight. Last year's resolution being continued ;)
To learn swimming.
To tell my loved one's "I love them" oftenly.
To admire many people and learn from them.
To love and enjoy little things in life.
To become more organised.

Luv u all n Happy new year!!!
~Sinsi

No comments:

Post a Comment