Saturday, August 9, 2008

Thought of bloggingggg


One day all of sudden thot stuck my mind why not i try writing the blog..then i took the laptop signed in and created one blog with the above name.."life's full of twist and turns".

I love doing exicitng things..writing a blog for me is one exicting thing..is it exicting??

I'm kind of fun loving girl and very moody at times..my passion changes very very oftenly.. I always dreamt of writing poems but u know i'm not so philosophical..I'm really very bad in expressing things. ..I feel this is one way where i can write and express the things...so, ended up creating this blog.

I vl be blogging about my experience in Life nd especially twist n turns and up's n down's
------_______ ;o)

Me a kind of Tom boy who wishes to live a boy's life, doing all stupid and exciting things..who feels ZARA HATKE in my own ways..( but donno whether really am I) bt @ times I feel being born as a "Girl" is a boon...really I feel all you girls on this world you are really beautiful, cute and Wonderful @ HEART in ur own ways.

keep watching this space for more .. :)

I'vl be blogging all the things in which i'm very passionate..
My experiences, Sports, fashion, guys, TV shows, RJ's, shopping, stocks,food, movies, travelling n living and many more things.

I used to watch a tv reality show when a contestant used to say "Jai Mataji Rocks"...I simply love that line man.
So, stealing that line from that guy and will be making it as "My Caption".

"Jai Mataji Rocks"
~ $insi


2 comments:

  1. I really like ur Beijing imagination and phrase.

    Anyways, I am agreed with the facts of life, what u shared. It really hurts alot when someone very close to u, leave u alone in mid of life or any relation.

    Nice imagination and views

    Jai Mata Diiiiiiiiii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dear,

    Firstly kudos for your blogging.

    Its been almost 7 years since we met, and still feels like we have met just then. Time just flies in this world.

    This is gonna be fun. Happy blogging.

    Cheers,
    Ramya

    ReplyDelete